GetResponse Email Marketing Pricing, AutoResponder, Webinar - Review
In this article we will be going through –
- What is Email Marketing and why your business needs one
- GetResponse Features with their overview
- GetResponse Pricing
- Why GetResponse can be a good option for your business
- GetResponse Alternatives
Email Marketing & its impact on your Business
Email Marketing is a highly effective Digital Marketing strategy of sending emails about your business to prospects and customers. Once Email Marketing done properly, it can turn your prospects into your customers, and one-time buyers into loyal fans of your business.
Now you might think why can’t I just emails directly to my customers, rather than using some email marketing platforms. You might be surprised to know that from your personal gmail account you cannot send more than 2000 emails per day, alongside some restrictions like there cannot be more than 100 recipients in an email and many more restrictions.
As per DMA, 2019 For every $1 you spend on email marketing, you can expect an average return of $42.
Now once we understand email marketing services are important for our business, so what should we look for in a good email marketing software –
- A Good template editor which can let you create and customize templates by just DRAG & DROP which are fully responsive (which can be opened in Mobile/Tablet/PC and look good on all of them).
- It should allow you to automate your email workflows like if some X action is performed by user then this email should be sent and if user selects Y then the other email should get sent.
- It should have good integration support with other platforms(what it means is sharing of data between 2 platforms. For eg: lets take example of Shopify, so what you want as an email marketer is that you email sending platform should be able to integrate with Shopify and you can send emails to your customers from your email sending platform automatically rather than manually importing your customers data).
- It should show you analytics – Email Marketing metrics typically include Clickthrough Rate, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, List Growth Rate, Email Sharing/Forwarding Rate, Overall ROI,Open Rate, Unsubscribe Rate, etc.
- It should allow you to create segmentation of your email list(It means division of your email subscribers list into smaller segments based on criteria you set).
- They offer priority or fast customer support to you so that if you face any issues you can contact them and get the resolution asap.
GetResponse is an email marketing software which fulfills all of the above criteria and the amount of features they provide for the price is really competitive in the market.
Using GetResponse email marketing service you can create custom segments of your subscribers and can send dynamic and personalized emails to that particular segment. Also, GetResponse have very good Email Deliverability (Ability to deliver email to recipients inbox). They offer 24×7 customer support, and its pretty good. A Lot of big companies around the globe use GetResponse.
You can automate your email marketing workflows very easily in GetResponse dashboard, create automated email sequences to follow up with your subscribers. There is one really cool feature in it where for sending emails to your subscribers you have 2 options –
- You can select the time at which you want the emails to be sent
- They have option of perfectly-timed emails, what they do is based on users behavior emails are being sent to user’s inbox. For eg: let’s say your subscriber generally opens its mailbox around 10am, so GetResponse will send emails around that time only to your subscriber.
Landing Pages & Forms
GetResponse has very beautiful and intuitive landing page builder where you can build beautiful landing pages by yourself or use the templates the offer. You can also create forms and collect data of your visitors so you can collect their data and target them based on your business needs.
You can create precisely timed popup forms. For eg: visitor comes to your site and you want to show user popup form for its name and email after 15 seconds, then you can create a timed popup for it.
You can host webinars on GetResponse and invite them by sending them emails about it and telling them about your business.You can stream your audio and video and record your webinars. Not just this you can interact with your audience with its chat feature in webinar.
If you’re an established expert in your niche or specific skills then you can also monetize your webinars. You can teach your audience specific skills. You can use webinar to –
- host one-off paid events
- run an online course
- share them on demand as paid resources
Analytics & Reporting
The Analytics Dashboard provided by GetResponse is pretty good. You can check all the stats regarding your email campaigns like how many people opened your email, how many links were clicked in the email, etc.
You can integrate GetResponse with almost all major platforms like Shopify, WordPress, Zendesk, etc. You can checkout GetResponse app store to know more about integrations with other platforms.
You can sell digital products by creating your own customized Store in GetResponse or connecting your existing store with GetResponse. You can probably create e-books, courses and sell it to your audience via your store. In that e-commerce store, you can connect your own domain name, which you want to use for your store. You can do Facebook Advertising and Google Ads from GetResponse. So its pretty helpful and keeps your organised and productive.
GetResponse offers 30 days free trial where you can add upto 100 contacts and do all stuff regarding email marketing, webinars are limited to 10 people and GetResponse logo gets added to every message. GetReponse pricing is based on list size and features, as your list size grows pricing will vary.
Basic — Starting at $15 per month for 1000 contacts
- Unlimited landing pages
- 1 sales funnel
- Unlimited lead funnels
- Sell e-products
- Maximum list size: 100,000
- 1,000 contacts – $15/month
- 2,500 contacts – $25/month
- 5,000 contacts – $45/month
- 10,000 contacts – $65/month
- 50,000 contacts – $250/month
- 100,000 contacts – $450/month
Plus — Starting at $49 per month for 1000 contacts + All Features of Basic Plan
- Automation builder with 5 workflows
- 5 sales funnels
- Contact scoring capability
- Webinars with up to 100 attendees
- CRM software
- Maximum list size: 100,000
- 1,000 contacts – $49/month
- 2,500 contacts – $59/month
- 5,000 contacts – $79/month
- 10,000 contacts – $95/month
- 25,000 contacts – $179/month
- 50,000 contacts – $299/month
- 100,000 contacts – $499/month
Professional — Starting at $99 per month for 1000 contacts +. All Features of Plus Plan
- Automation builder with unlimited workflows
- Paid webinars with up to 300 attendees
- Unlimited sales funnels
- Unlimited webinar funnels
- Maximum list size: 100,000
- 1,000 contacts – $99/month
- 2,500 contacts – $119/month
- 5,000 contacts – $139/month
- 10,000 contacts – $165/month
- 25,000 contacts – $255/month
- 50,000 contacts – $370/month
- 100,000 contacts – $580/month
Max (Personalized & Flexible) – You can contact them and get quote as per your requirement
Why GetResponse can be a good option for your business ?
These days since there are so many tools and software, its always a great option if you can do all of stuff at one place, like in the case of GetResponse. You can do your email marketing, social media marketing – Facebook & Google ads both at same place alongside hosting and managing your webinars. The pricing offered by GetResponse is pretty competitive in market. Also on longer duration plans i.e 12 months – 24 months you can avail substantial discounts.
The only reason which keeps GetReponse down among other major competitors in market like AWeber and MailChimp is that they offer unlimited emails upto 500 and 2000 subscribers respectively, but the problem in their free plans is that they offer ver limited features for automation, segmentation, etc. So if we see overall features offered by GetResponse are pretty good compared to its pricing.
Here are some of the GetResponse alternatives which you might want to have a look.